System SW 4(5).11.36 / App 220.127.116.11
Released on March 5 2018
* New Features
- MQA core decoder update can be purchased from within Aurender Conductor.
- MQA core decoder can be enabled/disabled by user.
- This update is not needed for A10, as it has MQA full decoding.
- This software update is not suitable for S10 model.
- TIDAL MQA Search
Now you can search MQA albums with keyword.
- Support for Merging Technology NADAC and RAVENNA compatible DAC.
When using RAVENNA support, USB output will be disabled (currently in beta stage).
* Improvements and bug fixes
- Update to SAMBA supporting SMBv2 for security reasons and with improved connectivity.
- Now front panel display will indicate name of internet radio station when playing.
- Fixed HDD icon. Sometimes not indicating when HDD is spinning on N10, S10 and W20.
- Improved Internet radio compatibility
- Fixed instance when app cannot delete specific internet radio station from Favorites.
- Now Playback Control section expands when Queue view is expanded.
- Improved DSD file compatibility.
- Now display of HiRes logo for Qobuz HiRes albums.
- Improved compatibility with specific DAC's
- Fixed minor bugs and improved overall stability.