Aurender App Guide
NEW FEATURES on iOS 2.5.33
& Aurender 4(5).5.91
To set up the Aurender Music Server and remote App, please follow the instructions below:
1. Connect the Aurender to the following:
A power outlet using the AC power cord that came in the box. Make sure that the voltage marked on the rear panel matches the local voltage.
A wireless router with Internet connection, using an Ethernet (LAN) cable.
A digital-to-analog converter, or an amplifier with digital inputs using an appropriate digital cable.
2. From the iPad, go to the App Store and type Aurender in the search window.
Install the Aurender iPad application.
3. Open the Aurender application and the name of the Aurender Music Server will be shown in the Aurender tab of the iPad App Settings menu.
(Aurender must be on and connected to the Internet and iPad through the network)
4. Press the name of the Aurender Music Server and a pop-up window will ask for a Passcode.
The Passcode will be shown on the Aurender Music Server's front AMOLED display.
Enter the Passcode.
5. In the Settings menu, go to the Upgrade tab and press the "Check for the latest version" to make sure the latest software versions are installed.
6. After upgrading, the Aurender Music Server will automatically reboot. After rebooting, close the Aurender App and then restart it.
7. Time and language can be set to the iPad settings by pressing the "Set Aurender to iPad Time and Language" button located at the bottom of the Aurender tab.
8. To transfer files to the Aurender Music Server, please refer to the section on Transferring Music.
Transferring terabytes of audio files can take a very long time. It is highly recommended that it be divided into smaller batches.
9. Scan for newly added files using the Scanner menu.
Scanning will continue in the background, even when songs are selected and played. Please note that it can take a long time to scan large libraries.
10. After scanning is done, a pop up window will appear stating that the database is being downloaded. If the download fails to finish or gets stuck, please move closer to the wireless router and press Update song database. The time to download the database varies according to song database size and wireless connection speed between the wireless router and the iPad. It can be a few seconds or a few minutes. Note : Now, when files are added, deleted, or moved, the Aurender will automatically scan and update the song database. Scanning will start one minute after no more files are added, deleted, or moved.
Note : Now, when files are added, deleted, or moved, the Aurender will automatically scan and update the song database. Scanning will start one minute after no more files are added, deleted, or moved.