aurender ACS10 Manual
Aurender App Guide
NEW FEATURES on iOS 2.5.33
& Aurender 4(5).5.91
Please read the following instructions carefully before setting up the Aurender Music Player.
• Be careful not to drop the device to avoid internal damage.
• Do not disassemble the device.
• Keep magnetic materials away from Aurender to prevent any damage to data.
• Do not expose device to oil, dust, water, high humidity, or smoke.
• Keep ventilation openings free from obstruction.
• When cleaning, use only a soft cloth. Keep out of contact with water or other liquids.
• All servicing must be performed by a qualified representative, or the warranty will be voided.
• Unplug power cord during severe lightning storms or when unused for a long period of time.
• Unplug the device from the outlet only after completely turning off the unit.
• Always turn the power off before connecting or disconnecting any cables.
• Please note that hard drives can break down.
It is important to back up your music collection periodically to a separate memory device. In the event of drive failure, Aurender is not responsible for any loss of data. The drive manufacturer will only replace faulty drives under warranty and do not compensate for any loss of data.
• Place your device on a flat, horizontal, and stable surface.
• Keep away from heat sources, such as radiators.
• Do not stack other products on top of the Aurender.
• Allow space around the device for ventilation.
• Do not place inside an enclosed cabinet.
In the default mode, pressing will power the unit on and completely off. In the Standby mode, pressing the front panel button will put the unit into standby, and the unit will turn on instantly. In standby mode, to turn the unit completely, press the button once so that it shows the display and press the button again so that it turns off. Flashing will stop when the unit is off.
2. Display Menu
Press to cycle through 3 display options: Song Information, Playlist and Ripping Menu. Songs from playlists may be selected using the four buttons on the right side of the front panel display. Use buttons 4 and 5 to scroll between playlists and button 3 to select a playlist and start to play.
Press to start or stop playback.
4. Play Previous
Press to skip to the previous track.
5. Play Next
Press to skip to the next track.
1. USB Audio 2.0 Out
2. USB 3.0 Data Port
3. 1GBps Double isolated LAN port
4. 1Gbps LAN port
5. 1Gbps LAN port
6. AC Power Switch
7. AC Power Socket
Connect to a power outlet with AC Power cord.
Before connecting audio cables, first check to see that all devices are grounded using grounded plugs and grounded sockets. In addition, all devices should be turned off, before connecting any audio or digital cables. If the devices are not grounded, a voltage potential difference between devices can cause a voltage surge through the audio cable that can weaken and eventually damage sensitive circuits in D/A converters and other devices.